Frequently Asked Questions
- Who do I talk to about Council Bluffs Online?
- Talk to Us! Email us at Info@BluffsOnline.com or phone us at 256-7700.
- How do I get my business or organization listed in Bluffs Online?
- If you have a business, church, or other organization, that is not already listed please use the contact us link and provide the information to us. We will need the name, address, phone number, and description of type of business. We will add free of charge.
- What do I do if the information listed in Bluffs Online is not correct?
- Please use the contact us link and provide the information to us. We will need the correct name, address and phone number. We will make the change free of charge.
- Why have my name listed in Bluffs Online?
- Bluffs Online is an excellent way to lead the people in our community to your web site. Yahoo, Google, and Lycos are just a few of the many powerful search engines that will let you find links to anything and everything available in the world. Your web site is one of the millions (going on billions) available out there. Bluffs Online is a focal point for people that live, shop, and do business in Council Bluffs. A search engine will tell you what's out there in the whole world but it won't tell you what's just up the street or just ten minutes away.
- How much does it cost to advertise my business, have information pages developed, or an entire web site developed by Council Bluffs Online?
- Prices are very reasonable and competitive. Contact us for a quick consultation and quote.